In a recent update on Bitcoin Talk, the Creditbit dev team updated about the status of migration and Creditbit community.
Creditbit has completed the migration successfully. They have migrated 11,870,283.08104604 CRBITs to CRB. Though, there are still some users that were not able to make the migration because of external factors, it will soon be resolved as the dev team is helping them solve these issues.
Once those tickets close and all of the remaining CRBIT holders have migrated their coins, the migration will be closed for good and the statistics and voting decision will be published. In the mean time, the status of the votes and migration can be checked at etherscan on CreditMC contract.
As for the community update, the Creditbit community is growing day by day but what is interesting is that some of the community members are helping wherever they can to add value to the project.
The Bitcoin Talk update extended an open invite to some of the most active users to join the CreditDAO in advance and to help them build the BEST DAO in crypto space. The members invited are-
- macrypto – Has made a stunning 3D designs for the new Creditbit logo (Images)
- LowByter – helps users when they are stuck, besides that he has started his own video series with Creditbit tutorials (LowByters youtube chanel)
- bigmo – A developer, who is currently implementing CreditBOND functionality into Trezor hardware wallet (His guide)
- TheBitcoinRush – is one of the best media presenters in crypto world and has made a new video about Creditbit (Video)
- Credit_2.0 @ Instagram – A stranger who started an Instagram account about Credit project
The update ended with informing the community about Creditbit catching the interest of Charlie Shrem, an American entrepreneur and Bitcoin advocate. The platform hopes for his continued interest and future support.